This live camera is currently offline. You can still watch the timelapse video, review past footage and monitor this cameras uptime.
See more Gold Coast Highway live cameras |
Return to traffic & weather cameras
Live Traffic Camera
Live camera images refresh every 60 seconds, refreshing in 60. Click the above image for the full screen experience.
This permanent live traffic camera is positioned at Gold Coast Highway – Inlet facing southeast in the suburb of Main Beach, QLD (4217). It is typically operational 24/7 but is currently offline, this latest outage has lasted 2 weeks so is likely due to ongoing maintenance or an outage in the area.
There are no known permanent live traffic, weather or surf cameras situated within 10km of this traffic camera in Main Beach, QLD.
Traffic footage from this webcam is updated every minute with footage supplied by Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland.
Live Traffic Map
This live camera is currently offline.
- Current status: Offline
- Last outage: 21/10/2017 1:12 am, starting 07/10/2017 11:18 am
- Monitoring since: 13/04/2017 4:07 am
Last 24 Hours
- -67% uptime (last 24 hours)
- -49% uptime (last 7 days)
- 29% uptime (last 30 days)
Live traffic camera footage is supplied by Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland, check out their other live cameras.
The State of Queensland is recognised as the owner of content provided by the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
- Status: Offline
- Camera Type: Traffic camera
- Direction: Southeast
- Address: Gold Coast Hwy, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
- Suburb: Main Beach
- Postcode: 4217
- State: QLD
- Lat/long: -27.98711014, 153.4279938
- GPS Coordinates: 27°59'13"S, 153°25'40"E
- Archives filesize: 45 MB
- Region: Australia, Gold Coast, Gold Coast Highway, Queensland
There are no nearby cameras.