Bruce Highway & Caloundra Road Interchange47,615
Live camera images refresh every 60 seconds, refreshing in 60. Click the above image for the full screen experience.
There are no recent snapshots to display.
- Live Traffic Camera
- Timelapse Video
- Recent Snapshots
- Live Traffic Camera Summary
- Snapshots Archive
- Uptime Monitoring
- Traffic Camera Provider
- Traffic Camera Details
- Nearby Traffic Cameras
Live Traffic Camera Summary
This permanent live traffic camera is positioned at Bruce Highway & Caloundra Road Interchange facing south in the suburb of Caloundra, QLD (4551). It is typically operational 24/7 but is currently offline, this latest outage has lasted 44 seconds.
There are 9 known permanent live traffic, weather and surf cameras situated within 10km of this traffic camera in Caloundra, QLD.
Last 24 Hours
There are no recent snapshots from the last 24 hours to display.
Review snapshot footage archived since this live traffic camera started being monitored.
This live traffic camera is currently offline. This camera has been offline for
- Current status: Offline
- Monitoring since: 11/04/2017 12:56 pm
Traffic Camera Provider
Live traffic camera footage is supplied by Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland, check out their other live cameras.
The State of Queensland is recognised as the owner of content provided by the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
Traffic Camera Details
- Last updated: 7 months ago
- Status: Offline
- Offline reason: Duplicate archived image detected
- Camera Type: Traffic camera
- Direction: South
- Address: Steve Irwin Way & Bruce Hwy & M1 & State Route 6, Glenview QLD 4553, Australia
- Suburb: Caloundra
- Postcode: 4551
- State: QLD
- Lat/long: -26.77279091, 153.0428925
- GPS Coordinates: 26°46'22"S, 153°2'34"E
- Archives filesize: 153 KB
- Region: Australia, Bruce Highway, M1 Brisbane, Queensland, Sunshine Coast
Nearby Traffic Cameras(8)
The following live traffic cameras are located within 10km of this permanent live camera in Caloundra. Images refresh every 60 seconds.
Bells Creeklooking North